Extend the Life of Your HVAC System with AC Maintenance
5 Ways a Service Agreement Can Benefit You…
The old adage is true…an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!
The same is true when it comes to your heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system! The #1 reason for service problems— which lead to repair bills and system failure– is dirt due to lack of maintenance.
For many of us, it’s a matter of simply forgetting to schedule our AC maintenance and letting another year go by without service! We are only reminded when something goes wrong and our air conditioning system stops working! This can happen when the condensing coil gets dirty which will make the ac system work harder and eventually stops working! Because the coil is located outside it can become quite dirty overtime.
Here is how a service agreement can help you!
- Reminders– You’ll never forget to give your system the care it requires (AC Tune-up and Heating Tune-up) every year
- Protection of your warranty
- Prolong the life of your heating and air conditioning equipment – like a fine-tuned sports car, your system will be precisely adjusted to perform at peak efficiency!
- Lower energy bills –Your AC system will use less energy when it is operating at peak efficiency
- Plus, help identify and fix minor problems before they become MAJOR repair problems!
How to get started with a service agreement? Simply call or fill out the form on this page. Schedule your AC tune up and talk to your HVAC service technician about all the benefits a service agreement has to offer.
Questions If you have any questions about caring for your air conditioner, or if you’d like a cooling system serviced or installed in your home, call M.E. Flow, your Northern Virginia air conditioning contractor, at 703-250-3569 today!