The technician, Edwin, should be recognized by your company for his outstanding work on Dec 28 when he responded to our call. House was quite cold. As he was inspecting the furnace, we had to leave for a doctor’s appointment for my wife. As we were driving out of the driveway, he came running out to tell us our house had sky-high readings of carbon monoxide. It was enough to kill anyone. He and our son opened every window in the house and left them open for a full 24 hours. The leak was not coming from furnace, but the gas fireplace. Next morning, a team arrived to find the leak and replace the furnace. Mr. McNealy should be commended.

 

Posted