ME Flow Service Maintenance Plans: Heating, Cooling, Plumbing Energy Saving Plans
Want to know how our customers save money on their heating and cooling repairs? And, how they protect their HVAC warranties?
Watch this quick video and see the perks and benefits an HVAC service agreement can offer. At M.E. Flow, we feel it’s our duty to educate our clients and help them save money, hassles and headaches. Please contact us if you have any questions or talk to your M.E. Flow service technician while at your home.
Interested in saving money and finding ways to help prevent plumbing emergencies? Click here for plumbing.
How You Can Avoid Costly Repairs on Your Heating and AC System and Prolong the Life of Your Equipment
Just like your car, your heating and cooling system requires regular maintenance
Unfortunately, most homeowners assume that since their system is running it must be in good working condition, right? Wrong.
Without regular maintenance on your HVAC system, you risk the chance of unexpected, costly repairs or even having to replace your home comfort system sooner than expected. Want to know the best solution? A maintenance service agreement is the best solution and it has amazing benefits!
- Lower energy bills
- Improved system performance
- Longer equipment life
- Protect your warranty– most manufacturers’ warranties are contingent upon proper routine maintenance.
- You’ll get priority service
- You’ll get a 15% discount taken right off the top of any parts you’ll need
- You’ll get another 15% discount on labor with our maintenance plan
- Peace of mind
Plus, there’s more…
- You get two annual tune-ups to keep your system clean and humming like new. (Dirt is the #1 cause of system failure.)
- You get two annual reminders that your service is due. Won’t it be nice to not have to think about it?
- You’ll get great customer service!
So are you ready? You’re just a few steps away…You can start saving today by calling us, or talking to your technician during your HVAC tune-up.
HVAC Maintenance Plan
Remember…your new system will need to be serviced to protect your warranties and your guarantees, and to keep it running at peak efficiency. Maintaining your new system by a licensed HVAC provider, like M.E. Flow, is just as important as having the oil changed in your car!
Bi-annual System Check-up
- Check thermostat operation
- Check transformers
- Check low pressure safety
- Inspect fan switch
- Visually inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Measure and record refrigerant pressures
- Measure and record refrigerant superheat and sub cooling
- Measure system temperature difference
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for debris build up
- Check filter
- Inspect disconnect fuses
- Inspect wiring and tighten electrical connections
- Inspect contactors, relays and operation controls
- Measure capacity output of all capacitors
- Inspect bearing and lubricate all moving parts
- Inspect and clear condensate drain
- Inspect indoor coil and recommend cleaning if necessary
- Inspect outdoor coil and recommend cleaning if necessary
- Measure voltage and amperage of all mots
- Measure carbon monoxide levels
- Inspect duct seal of the unit and secure panels
- Inspect for natural gas leaks at equipment
- Free inspect on accessory items (humidifiers, air cleaners, and air scrubbers).