ME Flow Offers Complete Service and Routine AC Maintenance
ME Flow provides complete repair service for your cooling system and we also provide regular routine AC maintenance. Did you know that just like your car, your homes cooling system also requires regular maintenance to operate at peek performance.
What Does Your Car And Your Home Air Conditioning Unit Have In Common?
- They are necessities in every household.
- They are both major expenses to any household.
- They both require regular maintenance to operate properly.
- They both require regular maintenace to protect their warranty.
Plan For AC Maintenance To Avoid Costly Repairs To Your Heating & Cooling System
Most people forget the importance of regular maintenance to their heating an cooling system and simply assume that since the system is running it must be in good working condition, right? WRONG! Did you know that without regular system maintenance you could cost yourself more money in the long run with major AC repairs or even having to replace your system?
How To Protect The Investment Of Your Home’s Heating & Cooling System
Avoid costly repairs and help protect the manufacturer’s warranty of your heating and cooling system with regular and routine scheduled AC maintenance. We make this easy and affordable for you with our Maintenance Agreement Plans. Here are a few of the additional benefits you will receive with our plans:
- Lower Energy Bills— because your system will be running efficiently
- Improved Performance — because your system will be fine tuned
- Fewer Repair Bills–becasue your system will be taken care of
- Longer Equipment Life— like anything else, your system will last longer when it’s cared for
- Priority Service— in the event something does go wrong, you are given expedited response time
- Discount on Repairs— if a repair is needed, you will get a 15% discount on parts and labor
- Peace of Mind— you’ll have one less thing to worry about because we remind you when your service is due, and you’ll never have to worry if your system is being property cared for…because it will be!