Carbon Monoxide Detected by HVAC Technician

The technician, Edwin should be recognized by your company or his outstanding work on Dec 28 when he responded to our call. House was quite cold. As he was inspecting the furnace we had to leave for doctors apt for my wife. As we were driving out driveway he came running out to tell us our house had sky high reading of carbon monoxide. It was enough to kill anyone. He and our son opened every window in the house and left it them open for a full 24 hours. The leak was not coming from furnace but gas fireplace. Next morning a team arrived to find leak and replace furnace. Mr. McNealy should be commended.

– Ted K in Haymarket

Jan 18, 2018

Print