The Future of Home Comfort Is Here
You now have a choice to cool and heat your entire home or just one room at a time. In this article we’ll share how ductless heating and cooling systems are solving home comfort problems and making homeowners happy about their electric bills!
Looking for a real solution to manage the cold and hot spots of your Northern Virginia home? What about a heating and AC solution that allows you the luxury of individual room temperature control and does not require adding more ductwork?
If you’re like many homeowners in Alexandria, Fairfax, Winchester, Leesburg and Northern Virginia, you’re looking for ways to say goodbye to the portable space heaters and window ac units. You want a permanent solution to your home’s indoor comfort rather than the traditional methods of upgrading your home’s existing HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) system, or adding more ductwork.
You now have a choice: cool and heat your entire home or just one room at a time–and it does not require installing additional ductwork. The ductless heating and cooling systems are nothing new– they’ve been around for quite some time, it’s just consumers and HVAC contractors typically tend to stick with traditional and existing types of HVAC systems. Before you decide if you should make the switch to a ductless system in your Northern Virginia home here are some considerations:
Advantages of a ductless system:
- Individual control– you can control the temperature within any space in your home using a wall-mounted, ceiling-recessed, horizontal-ducted, or floor mounted indoor unit.
- Reduce your energy consumption– Ductless system uses only cool or heat rooms as needed, meaning you can save energy in less frequented areas.
- Allergen filtration– gives your room cleaner and healthier air to breath. Plus, you get washable long-life filters that improve your air quality.
- No ductwork in needed– you don’t have to worry about a big construction mess or having to create space to hold more ductwork. This allows you to maintain and even improve the architectural integrity of your home.
- Quiet operation– amazingly you get peace-and-quiet….you don’t hear these system!
Disadvantages of a ductless system:
Locating qualified HVAC installers has been a challenge for homeowners who want to install a ductless system. Many companies who are not qualified are installing them and leaving homeowners less than satisfied which unfortunately has given ductless a bad rap!
Does a lower energy bill after installing a ductless system sound too good to be true? Here is what homeowners who have installed a ductless system have to say:
- Owner of historic row house in the Washington DC area– ideal solution for our Old Town Alexandria residents
- Perfect solution for energy positive home –installation was done during construction of their new home
- Commercial office building–the solution that kept employees from using space heaters and gave them a quieter office space to work.
Ready to see if ductless is the right choice for you? Contact M.E. Flow today on the “Request a Quote Hotline” at (571) 350-3183, or fill out the form on this page and we’ll set you up with a no-obligation in home consultation with a ductless professional. Rather us send you a brochure? Let us know, and we’ll drop you one in the mail.
The post Go Ductless To Cool and Heat Your Home With No Ductwork appeared first on M.E. Flow.