Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
Waking up to a cold shower is a clear sign that you need water heater repair right now, but other signs are usually present before you have a full breakdown of your water heater. If you can get repair help at the first sign of problems, rather than waiting until you have a more serious repair need, you can avoid the shock of a cold shower.
If you’re noticing any of these problems, make sure you reach out to the team at M.E. Flow right away:
- Inconsistent water temperatures: If your water sometimes comes out hot and other times comes out frigid, it may be time to consider water heater repair. The water temperature should stay consistent, as long as no one is running the laundry at the same time as your shower.
- Water discoloration: If the hot water is hazy or is turning a rusty color, then you need to get your water heater checked. This could be due to buildup in the water heater that is filtering into your water.
- Not enough hot water: If your normal daily operations mean you run out of water too quickly, then it may be because your water heater is not working properly.
- Noises from the tank: Buzzing, banging, and rumbling are not normal water heater noises. Let one of our technicians take a look to rule out any serious issues.
- Leaks: Your water heater shouldn’t leak. If you see water pooling around the tank, then you’re losing water and wasting money. Let our team take a look to ensure there is not a leak in need of repair.
In addition to our water heater repair services, the experienced plumbing team at M.E. Flow offers water heater installation and replacement. We also help with maintenance to extend the life span of your water heater. No matter your needs, we can ensure your water heater will meet them well for many years to come.
Why Choose M.E. Flow?
The experienced plumbers at M.E. Flow can quickly diagnose and repair your water heater concern. We also have a passion for helping our customers make wise choices, and can help you determine if replacement is a more cost-effective solution to your water heater issues. We service both tank and tankless water heaters, and we only employ licensed plumbing professionals.
Reach out today to talk to our plumbers about Leesburg area water heater repair services. You can also call us at (571) 350-3183.