Why Choose a Tankless Water Heater?
Conventional water heaters use a tank to store hot water, plus a constant supply of energy to keep it warm. By eliminating the tank and heating water on demand, tankless water heaters offer several benefits:
- Smaller size – Without a large tank attached, a tankless water heater can fit in far more places and offers extremely flexible installation options.
- Lower energy usage – By heating on demand, gas is used only when hot water is required, which can significantly reduce your utility costs.
- Greater hot water supply – With a conventional water heater, your hot water supply is limited by the tank size and recharge rate. A tankless water heater can offer a nearly unlimited supply when sized properly.
Tankless water heaters are a mature, time-tested technology, and though the initial cost may be higher, they can pay off with lower utility costs and a longer service life.
Contact us to learn more about the advantages of a tankless water heater in Northern Virginia!
At M.E Flow, we service and install gas tankless water heaters, and we offer models from industry-leading manufacturers, such as Navien. Our tankless water heater services include:
- Tankless water heater installation – Whether you are installing a new tankless water heater or upgrading from a conventional model, our experts can provide a reliable, long-lasting installation. We have extensive experience, and all the changes necessary for a conversion, such as upgrading the gas service or installing new combustion air and exhaust vents.
- Tankless water heater replacement – If you have an older tankless water heater that is due for replacement, our team can help you choose the best model for your home and provide a professional installation.
- Tankless water heater repair – If you are having problems with a tankless water heater, such as ignition problems or gas control failures, our experts can provide the required repairs in a fast, friendly, and professional manner.
- Tankless water heater maintenance – Annual inspections and service can help to keep your tankless water heater operating properly, minimize its energy usage, and avoid mineral or sediment deposits. Our experts can provide all the maintenance your model requires.
Contact us today for water heater services in Leesburg, Alexandria, Winchester, or the surrounding areas!
Schedule Tankless Water Heater Service in Leesburg, VA
When you need expert service for your tankless water heater, choose our proven team at M.E. Flow. We also offer heating, air conditioning, indoor air quality services, and more.
Call us today or contact us online to schedule an appointment in Northern Virginia!
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the pros of a tankless water heater?
- Instant hot water
- Longer lifespan
- Lower month-to-month costs
- Space savings
- Never run out of hot water
- They offer longer warranties
Is a tankless water heater better than a conventional water heater?
Gas tankless water heaters run more efficiently than the conventional water heaters of the same fuel type.
Are tankless water heaters worth it?
Yes, tankless water heaters require more power, but because the water does not have to be reheated again and again, like in a standard “tank” model, tankless systems use less energy overall.
What size tankless water heater do I need for a family?
To figure out what size tankless water heater you need for your family:
- Determine the maximum number of devices you want to run and their total flow rate
- Determine required temperature rise
- Consult a plumbing expert
How long does a tankless water heater last?
Most tankless water heaters have a life expectancy of about 20 years – with regular maintenance.