Benefits of a Heat Pump Installation
In addition to the year-round capabilities for indoor comfort, a heat pump has a number of other benefits, including:
- Energy efficiency. Since your heat pump doesn’t need to burn fuel to generate cold or warm air, it is one of the most energy-efficient ways to control the environment inside your home.
- Longevity. The average lifespan of a heating pump is 15 years, although it may last even longer with a high-quality installation and routine maintenance.
- Environmentally friendly. Heat pumps move air between the indoors and outdoors rather than burning fossil fuels to heat or cool it. Further benefits are had with upgraded models, which use environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant.
- Cost savings. Enjoy a year-round reduction in heating and cooling costs as a heat pump costs less to operate than a traditional HVAC system.
- Ease of use. You can easily change from heating to cooling mode with the press of a button, and many models have an integrated programmable timer which allows you to control the temperature according to your family’s schedule for less waste and increased comfort.
- Safety. Because there is no combustion during operation, your new appliance is safe to operate with no risk to the health or safety of your family.
Schedule Heat Pump Installation & Replacement Today
With over 65 years of service, M.E. Flow has earned the distinction of becoming one of the most trusted names in plumbing and HVAC in the Northern Virginia area. Our third generation, family-owned business is committed to providing our customers with top quality products and services at affordable prices, and we stand behind our work with our satisfaction guarantee.
Contact us by calling (571) 350-3183 for expert heat pump services including maintenance, repair, installation, and replacement, or give us a call at one of our three locations!
Contact M.E. Flow TodayServicing All Brands
Our team is here to answer your questions. Contact us today at (571) 350-3183or complete the form below.