Covid-19 Preventing The Spread Handout
Your family’s comfort and safety are our team’s most important focus. In our area and around the country, public health and safety is on everyone’s mind. We would like to do our part to ease any concerns you may have.
Here are some precautions that we are taking at M.E. Flow, in order to continue to provide you with the best service:
- Our employees are like family. We allow everyone ample time off work to care for themselves and their families in a time of illness. So, rest assured that we would never send an ill technician to your home.
- As part of our normal routine, all of our technicians wear shoe covers to keep your home clean and prevent any outside contaminants from entering your home.
- When you call in, our office staff will be asking if anyone in the home has a fever, been diagnosed or had exposure to the virus. We need to know so that we can be proactive with our team’s response and level of protection.
- We are giving our team members facts about COVID-19 and reminding them to follow simple, but effective steps to keep them safe such as frequent hand washing.
- We are disinfecting our facilities and equipment as appropriate.
- We may ask that you help control the thermostat while we are stationed at the equipment. We ask that you work with us so that we may provide the services needed.
- Filters inside the home will need to be changed. However we will be disposing of these on premises and will not be putting them in our trucks. System maintenance is still very important and does not need to be put off for too long or ignored all together.
- Our normal process is for repair work to be approved via signature before beginning work. In order to reduce contact, we will be suspending this requirement at this time so you will not be asked to sign a phone or tablet by our team.
- For equipment sales, we have the option of electronic signature approval via email and we will require signatures for replacement equipment.
- We plan to work our plan in two week increments unless the situation changes.
- Our HVAC service trucks are stocked with Air Scrubbers which are quality indoor air purifiers that attach directly to your HVAC system and are made in the USA. See video below. Many of you already have these…they are a longstanding quality product that most of our service technicians have installed in their own homes.
The Air Scrubber destroys up to 99% of all surface and airborne contaminants, including bacteria and viruses. Plus, it reduces dust, pet dander and odors in the home. The result is a purified, clean and healthy indoor environment!
Click Here to Watch Quick Video For The Air Scrubber
As temperatures warm up and you need service or repairs on your air conditioning equipment, know that we will be there to provide the best service possible for our customers.
If you’re interested in improving the indoor air quality of your home, we offer a variety of products to help you stay healthy and breathe better. Contact us to learn about all of our IAQ products and we can create a custom plan for your home and needs. Breathe better in 2020 with improved IAQ!
The post A Message to Our Customers About COVID-19 appeared first on M.E. Flow.