No matter its age, your property will eventually need plumbing service such as repairs or replacements. Most of our homes here in Vienna, VA, were built between 1950 and 1969. These homes and their plumbing systems were built to last: Depending on the materials, drain lines should last almost 100 years and supply pipes can be problem-free for about 50 years. But Northern Virginia plumbing problems do occur. Some of them — drain-clogging tree roots, for example — can’t be avoided. But many Vienna and Fairfax County plumbing issues can be prevented with annual plumbing maintenance.
Signs You Need Plumbing Services in Vienna, VA
Responsible homeowners study DIY repair and maintenance for many things, and that’s great. The more you know, the better decisions you make. Smart homeowners know when to call Northern Virginia plumbing professionals.
Ignored plumbing problems can cause property damage and jeopardize family health. As they worsen, your repair or replacement costs may increase. Waiting isn’t worth it.
If you have these signs of a plumbing emergency, you need to request plumbing service immediately:
- Appliance/toilet flooding or about to flood
- Frozen pipes
- No water
- Sewage backup
Indications you have a plumbing problem that might become an emergency or cause structural damage are:
- Clogs: Slow-to-no drainage that needs frequent plunging or doesn’t unclog with a plunger requires plumbing repair.
- Frozen pipes: Damage depends on how and which pipes froze and the material(s) from which they are made.
- Gas smell: Never ignore a gas odor, no matter where it comes from. If you smell sewer gas in your bathroom, kitchen, laundry, etc., call your Vienna plumber right away. If you smell natural gas, call the gas company. If you know where the turnoff valve is located, turn off the gas and call M.E. Flow immediately.
- Gurgling: That “bubbling” sound in your bathtub/shower, dishwasher, toilet, or washing machine is a red flag. Your plumbing system may be about to back up and flood.
- Water running: If you hear running water when everything is off, you may have a leak. Other signs are damp spots on the floor, walls, or ceiling.
Plumbing Service & Repair in Vienna, VA
Your plumbing pros at M.E. Flow have the training and experience you need for superior plumbing service and repair. But we’ve been a family-owned business for over 60 years, so we understand your family’s need for affordability.
Our plumbing services include:
- Bathroom remodeling
- Clogged toilets, sinks, or water lines
- Commercial plumbing
- Commercial/rental property management
- Drain cleaning
- Faucet replacements
- Hydro jetting
- LaundryPro® ActivePure Technology™ Systems
- Plumbing maintenance
- Plumbing fixtures
- Plumbing inspections
- Sump pump repairs, installations, or replacements
- Toilet repairs/replacements
- Water heaters
- Water leaks
- Waterline replacements
- Water quality solutions
- Well water systems repair/replacements
M.E. Flow, Inc. Plumbing Solutions for Vienna, Virginia
We take pride in being Vienna’s plumbers. As a family-owned business since 1951, we’re invested in this community. Our plumbing professionals are trained and certified to deliver industry-best plumbing service solutions. You’ve heard about our reputation for superior customer care; it’s true because we’re also invested in you.
Be sure to check our money-saving coupons and promotions today.