HVAC Service Plan
Maintaining your system by a licensed HVAC provider, like M.E. Flow, is just as important as having the oil changed in your car! Your HVAC system needs to be serviced to protect your warranties and guarantees and to keep it running at peak efficiency.
- Check thermostat operation
- Check transformers
- Check low pressure safety
- Inspect fan switch
- Visually inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Measure and record refrigerant pressures
- Measure and record refrigerant superheat and sub cooling
- Measure system temperature difference
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for debris build up
- Check filter
- Inspect disconnect fuses
- Inspect wiring and tighten electrical connections
- Inspect contactors, relays and operation controls
- Measure capacity output of all capacitors
- Inspect bearing and lubricate all moving parts
- Inspect and clear condensate drain
- Inspect indoor coil and recommend cleaning if necessary
- Inspect outdoor coil and recommend cleaning if necessary
- Measure voltage and amperage of all motors
- Measure carbon monoxide levels
- Inspect duct seal of the unit and secure panels
- Inspect for natural gas leaks at equipment
- Free inspect on accessory items (humidifiers, air cleaners, and air scrubbers)
Plumbing Service Plan
Our team of highly-trained plumbing technicians will keep your system in top condition. You can relax knowing that your plumbing system receives our guaranteed superior attention every year, which will help you avoid problems before they occur.
- Inspect water heater for signs of damage and to ensure it is operating at peak efficiency
- Dye test toilets for internal leaks
- Flush test all toilets for proper operation and water levels
- Inspect all faucets for leaks and corrosion, clean aerators for proper water flow
- Inspect all fixtures to include floor drains for proper drainage and leakage
- Check ice maker supply line for proper connection
- Inspect all shut off valves and fixture supply lines for leaks and proper operation
- Inspect garbage disposal (if applicable)
- Inspect all exposed water piping for leaks and defects
- Inspect all exposed drain pipes for leaks and defects
- Inspect all drains for proper drainage
- Inspect washing machine supply valves and supply lines for signs of damage or kinks that may lead to leaks
- Check connections on all gas appliances
- Inspect outside hose bibs for proper operation
- Show you where the main shut off is located, should you have an emergency
- Inspect pressure-reducing valve
- Inspect expansion tank, well system, sump pump (if applicable)
All service plans include:
Priority Service. You receive expedited priority service response during the service agreement period.
Discounts. Should you need additional repair services, you will receive up to a 15% discount on repair parts and labor.
Two Annual HVAC Tune-Ups. You get two annual tune-ups to keep your system clean and humming like new. A heating tune-up for the cooler months and an AC tune-up to prepare your system for the warmer months.
One Annual Plumbing Inspection. Each year you get a complete whole-home inspection of your plumbing system. Along with tips to save money and prolong the life of your water using appliances.
Warranty Protection. Equipment manufacturer’s warranties are often contingent upon proper routine maintenance. Your service agreement assures that you are in full compliance.
Lower Operating Costs. Regular maintenance can significantly reduce operating costs, improve effectiveness of your equipment, lower your utility and water bills.
Added Value. Selling your property with a neglected HVAC system and no maintenance records can be problematic. Your agreement is fully transferable and you can show that your equipment has been properly maintained.
Prolonged Equipment Life. Regular maintenance will do that! Without regular maintenance on your HVAC system, you risk the chance of unexpected, costly repairs or even having to replace your home comfort system sooner than expected.
Peace-of-Mind. Potential problems are addressed during the annual inspection, before they cause a serious inconvenience and problem.
Service at Your Convenience. With our reminder service we notify you when you are due for service. We offer two time frames, morning and afternoon to accommodate your schedule. And, because we don’t expect you to spend your day waiting for us, we always make phone contact before sending our technician to your home.
Competent & Trusted Experts. Our trained and skilled technicians know their business and your equipment. Rely on them and our reputation to give you fast, dependable and always honest service.
M.E. Flow offers 3 service plans to save you money. Choose one for your HVAC system, another for plumbing, or combine them with a Combined Maintenance Agreement and save even more!