Plumbing Repair in Lake Frederick
When a plumbing emergency occurs, every second counts. Mold and mildew growth can begin to occur within 24 hours of a leak, and your home and property may sustain irreversible damage due to water infiltration. Our team of highly trained plumbers will quickly diagnose the problem and complete any necessary plumbing repairs effectively and efficiently. In addition to visible concerns such as a leaky faucet or pipe, clogged sink, or sewage backup, there are a number of other signs to watch out for that signal a need to call your local Lake Frederick plumber as soon as possible, including:
- Unusually low water pressure
- Hearing the sound of running water when not in use
- Slow draining sinks or shower drains
- The smell of sewage or other unpleasant odors
- Frozen pipes
- A gurgling sound in the toilet or shower, or when you are operating the washing machine or dishwasher
Lake Frederick Water Heater Repair, Replacement & Installation
Hot water is more than just a luxury—it’s a necessary component in a number of everyday tasks including clothes washing, dishwashing, bathing, cooking, and more. If your water heater is no longer working or is underperforming, call the professionals at M.E. Flow, Inc. to determine the source of the problem. Signs that you may need a water heater replacement include:
- Age – The average replacement age of a water heater is around 12 years. You can find the age of your tank by locating the serial number and recording the first four digits. As a general rule, the first two numbers indicate the month it was manufactured and the next two represent the year.
- Water leakage – Over time your water heater may rust due to prolonged exposure to moisture. Standing water around the base of the tank is a sign your tank may have a leak and will need to be replaced.
- Discoloration – Rusty pipes or tank interior can cause the water to turn brown.
- Lack of hot water – Depending on the issue you may require repair or replacement.
Additional water heater services include:
- Water heater installation
- Water heater repair
Proper design and strict attention to detail are needed during the construction phase of your new home. Our talented team can assist with every phase of the construction and design process, using time-honored skills and superior workmanship to complete your project.
We have the experience, tools, and equipment needed to install every type of plumbing fixture or luxury item, whether you are upgrading the plumbing in your older home or need a new installation for a renovation or remodel.
Plumbing Maintenance Service Plans in Lake Frederick
Annual plumbing maintenance can help to detect any number of problems before they cause damage to your home. Our certified plumbers will carefully inspect your pipes and water system to ensure it is operating at peak performance and make recommendations for any necessary repairs or replacements as needed.
Schedule Plumbing Services with M.E. Flow today!
For expert residential plumbing services in Lake Frederick, choose M.E. Flow! We’re not a chain or a franchise—we’re a family-owned company built from the ground up! Our Lake Frederick plumbers have been serving homeowners like you since 1951. No matter what your plumbing needs, we stand by our service and guarantee your satisfaction!
Contact us online to schedule an appointment with our local Lake Frederick plumbers today!