Plumbing Repair in Lorton
When a plumbing emergency occurs, every second counts. Mold and mildew growth can begin to occur within 24 hours of a leak, and your home and property may sustain irreversible damage due to water infiltration. Our team of highly trained plumbers will quickly diagnose the problem and complete any necessary plumbing repairs effectively and efficiently. In addition to visible concerns such as a leaky faucet or pipe, clogged sink, or sewage backup, there are a number of other signs to watch out for that signal a need to call your local Lorton plumber as soon as possible, including:
- Unusually low water pressure
- Hearing the sound of running water when not in use
- Slow draining sinks or shower drains
- The smell of sewage or other unpleasant odors
- Frozen pipes
- A gurgling sound in the toilet or shower, or when you are operating the washing machine or dishwasher
Lorton Water Heater Repair, Replacement & Installation
Hot water is more than just a luxury—it’s a necessary component in a number of everyday tasks including clothes washing, dishwashing, bathing, cooking, and more. If your water heater is no longer working or is underperforming, call the professionals at M.E. Flow, Inc. to determine the source of the problem. Signs that you may need a water heater replacement include:
- Age – The average replacement age of a water heater is around 12 years. You can find the age of your tank by locating the serial number and recording the first four digits. As a general rule, the first two numbers indicate the month it was manufactured and the next two represent the year.
- Water leakage – Over time your water heater may rust due to prolonged exposure to moisture. Standing water around the base of the tank is a sign your tank may have a leak and will need to be replaced.
- Discoloration – Rusty pipes or tank interior can cause the water to turn brown.
- Lack of hot water – Depending on the issue you may require repair or replacement.
Additional water heater services include:
- Water heater installation
- Water heater repair
Plumbing Installation & New Construction Plumbing
Proper design and strict attention to detail are needed during the construction phase of your new home. Our talented team can assist with every phase of the construction and design process, using time honored skills and superior workmanship to complete your project.
We have the experience, tools, and equipment needed to install every type of plumbing fixture or luxury item, whether you are upgrading the plumbing in your older home or need a new installation for a renovation or remodel.
Commercial Plumbers in Lorton
Commercial plumbing services including repairs, installation, and maintenance, can help to ensure the continuity and safety of your business. Whether you own or lease the space you are in, routine maintenance services can help to detect minor problems before they become major repairs and avoid disruption and potential loss of profits or materials. We have extensive experience in commercial plumbing, serving a variety of business types and sizes in Lorton and across Northern Virginia including office buildings, restaurants, churches, and manufacturing facilities.
For expert commercial plumbers, look no further than M.E. Flow! Contact us online with details about your project and we’d be happy to work with you!
Plumbing Maintenance Service Plans in Lorton
Annual plumbing maintenance can help to detect any number of problems before they cause damage to your home or business. Our certified plumbers will carefully inspect your pipes and water system to ensure it is operating at peak performance and make recommendations for any necessary repairs or replacements as needed.
Schedule Plumbing Services with M.E. Flow today!
For expert residential and commercial plumbing services in Lorton, choose M.E. Flow! We’re not a chain or a franchise—we’re a family-owned company built from the ground up! Our Lorton plumbers have been serving homeowners like you since 1951. No matter what your plumbing needs, we stand by our service and guarantee your satisfaction!
Contact us online to schedule an appointment with our local Lorton plumbers today!
Contact M.E. Flow TodayServicing All Brands
Our team is here to answer your questions. Contact us today at (571) 350-3183or complete the form below.