Are you seeking a new management career challenge? If you have leadership experience in a call center environment and have a real talent for coaching, training and mentoring others, then we’d like to talk to you!
M.E. Flow is a busy, family-owned HVAC and Plumbing Company located in Northern VA. We are searching for a dedicated and highly motivated individual to lead our Call Center. In this role, you will provide daily leadership to a team of customer service associates as they field customer calls, answer questions, and schedule service appointments. You will be responsible for providing feedback, coaching, and motivating the team, while working closely with the other managers to ensure goals are met or exceeded.
- Lead and train staff on the best ways to convert calls into booked service appointments.
- Ensure staff understands call center objectives, performance standards and policies.
- Interview, hire, train, new Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s).
- Work with marketing department to author and refine scripts so they result in more booked appointments
- Monitor and evaluate performance of staff, review recorded calls; advise staff on how to meet objectives; take corrective action when necessary
- Formalize coaching and training methodology
- Create schedules and ensure sufficient staffing to match business demands and seasonal spikes
- Train staff on SAWin dispatching and call taking system, credit card processing, timekeeping system, and other automated systems.
- Manage time cards and PTO requests.
- Interact with customers to develop customer relationships and to ensure that all requirements are being met.
- Work closely with service manager to manage scheduling demands and provide quality customer service
- Work with other division managers to support CSR’s, maximize customer satisfaction and ensure operational and administrative processes are followed.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- 5-7 years of experience taking calls in a call center.
- A minimum of 2 years of call center management experience with direct oversight of at least 5 – 10 employees.
- Proven ability to coach, train and motivate others
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure
- A knowledge of HVAC and/or plumbing is a big plus!
- Strong sales aptitude
- Proficiency in MS Office software and previous experience with call scheduling and dispatching software
- Must be willing to take a hands-on role and answer calls/schedule appointments when call volume is high.
- Must be able to work full-time hours and occasionally on weekends.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Higher education is preferred.
- Company subsidized Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Generous holiday/vacation/leave policy
- 401K and profit sharing
- Competitive Salary
- Casual work environment
- Leesburg location
- Bonus opportunities
Don’t miss out on this exciting management opportunity! Send your resume to JOBS@MEFLOW.com for immediate consideration.