We are currently searching for a highly skilled and enthusiastic dispatcher / coordinator to provide exceptional support to our technicians working out of our Alexandria, VA location. If you have experience in scheduling and dispatching, and possess a positive and enthusiastic approach to customer service, we want to talk to you! You must be independent, able to make decisions and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment! If this sounds like you please come join our growing team!:
The Service Coordinator/Dispatcher schedules the technicians? day and facilitates communication between technicians, customers, and the company. This position will include some weekend hours and it is Full Time/Hourly. Requirements:
- Maintains and dispatches technicians.
- Speaks with customers frequently to schedule inspections and new work.
- Stays in touch with technicians for scheduling follow up work.
- Maintains customer database to ensure accurate records for service.
- Assists with customer inquiries.
- Responds to technician requests both by online and phone.
- Follows-up and schedules preventative maintenance service appointments.
- Reviews service work orders for accuracy and follow-up.
- Participates in company sponsored training classes.
- Assists in staffing on periodic weekends as scheduled.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in related industry dispatch and coordination.
- Knowledge of plumbing parts and systems
- Advanced communication and customer service skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.