M.E. Flow is hiring experienced and mid-level HVAC technicians to support our Commercial HVAC team in Leesburg, VA!
As a commercial HVAC technician, you service and install heating and cooling equipment in our commercial accounts. You will providing routine maintenance to existing HVAC equipment, and install and service existing HVAC equipment including compressors, blower fans, motors, and miscellaneous parts. Required Skills:
- Basic math, reading and writing skills
- Minimum 3 years experience in HVAC field service or installation OR completion of accredited apprentice program
- Strong knowledge of HVAC systems
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Experience with mechanical system troubleshooting using various tools and test instruments
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to discuss technical issues with a non-technical person
- Ability to lift or manipulate heavy equipment
- Ability to climb tall ladders and work in tight places
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
- Honesty, proficiency, integrity and a good work ethic.
- Candidates must have valid license and clean driving record.
- Candidates must undergo a basic background investigation including criminal background check, and drug testing.
- High School diploma or equivalent
Apply today for consideration!