Why Pay To Heat Your Whole Home When You May Only Use A Few Rooms?
Welcome to the Ductless Heat Pumps by M.E. Flow
No matter how extreme the temperatures get in Northern Virginia choosing the right heating and cooling system for your home or business will ensure your comfort. Today there are other options available from the traditional central heating and cooling systems that require ductwork. At M.E. Flow we have partnered with Mitsubishi Electric Cooling and Heating and bring you the ductless mini-split. Split-ductless technology offers energy efficiency, zoned control, design flexibility for homes, and requires no ductwork!
The Key Benefits of Ductless Technology
- Save energy and money with ductless systems you could use 25% to 50% less energy to heat and cool your home
- Year round comfort from a single heat pump system that provides both air conditioning and heating, eliminating those problem hot and cold spots in your home.
- Allergen filtration reduces germs, viruses and bacteria while absorbing odor causing gases to give you clean, healthier air. Plus, you can add the Air Scrubber mini to this unit for added air purification.
- Ultimate comfort control with wall and individual hand remote controls.
- Easy installation, low cost is fast and without the cost of added ductwork it’s inexpensive
- Discreet indoor units— wall mounted, ceiling-recessed cassette, horizontal-ducted and floor mounted—provide more design options than other type of residential HVAC systems.
The Key Benefits of Working with a Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Elite Contractor
Because we care about being the best and having the proper training for installation of the ductless technology, M.E. Flow has earned designation as a Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Contractor. A Diamond contractor is the best contractor in the ductless mini-split business. In addition to serving you as a Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor we also employee the best technicians. Many of our technicians have proven their ability by earning North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certification.
Other Services for Ductless Mini-Splits
- Repair work to your existing ductless heating system
- Service work to your existing ductless Mr. Slim heating unit
- Estimates for ductless heating and cooling systems
- Free in-home consults to find out if ductless heating and cooling is the right fit for your home
- Financing your ductless heating system
- Dedication–because ductless heating installations are gaining in popularity in Northern Virginia; Fairfax, Alexandria, Leesburg, Arlington, Alexandria, Sterling we dedicated a team of qualified and certified professional home comfort advisors, HVAC service technicians, and installers. In fact, M.E. Flow is a Mitsubishi Cooling and Heating Diamond Contractor.
- No-obligation in home consultation–request your’s here or call us. We’ll help you decide if the ductless mini-split is right for your business or home.
We’ll show you how a ductless mini-split heating and cooling system will:
- Saves you money on energy cost
- Improve the health of your indoor air
- How a ductless non-ducted heat pump system can saves you money in the winter
- No ductwork needed makes installation quick
- Remodeling, creating man caves, or creating a new room in the basement or garage, can cost less without needing ductwork
- Stay comfortable in your entire home –everyday of the entire year!
You’ll get fully guaranteed equipment and services that are delivered by friendly, well-qualified technicians. Call us today! Or request an appointment here. You can visit Mitsubishi Electric Cooling and Heating here.