M.E. Flow Offers a Maintenance Service Plan to Protect Your Plumbing and Save You Money
Get Quality Plumbing Services At The Best Prices
If you live in Leesburg, Ashburn, Alexandria, Winchester or in the surrounding Northern Virginia service area and you want to know how to get quality plumbing services at the best price–you have arrived at the right page.
Did you know that an improperly maintained plumbing system can result in higher water and fuel bills, and can lead to property damages and costly repairs? Are you looking for a way to save money on plumbing repairs?
With an M.E. Flow preventive maintenance plan you do not have to worry, ever. Our team of highly trained plumbing technicians will keep your system in top condition. You can relax knowing that your plumbing system receives our guaranteed superior attention every year which will help you avoid problems before they occur.
When You Sign Up You Get A Yearly Whole Home Plumbing Inspection:
- Inspect water heater for signs of damage and to ensure it is operating at peak efficiency
- Dye test toilets for internal leaks
- Flush test all toilets for proper operation and water levels
- Inspect all faucets for leaks and corrosion, clean aerators for proper water flow
- Inspect all fixtures to include floor drains for proper drainage and leakage
- Check ice maker supply line for proper connection
- Inspect all shut off valves and fixture supply lines for leaks and proper operation
- Inspect garbage disposal (if applicable)
- Inspect all exposed water piping for leaks and defects
- Inspect all exposed drain pipes for leaks and defects
- Inspect all drains for proper drainage
- Inspect washing machine supply valves and supply lines for signs of damage or kinks that may lead to leaks
- Check connections on all gas appliance
- Inspect outside hose bibs for proper operation
- Show you where the main shut off is located, should you have an emergency
- Inspect pressure – reducing valve
- Inspect expansion tank, well system, sump pump (if applicable)
- Water problems? Would you like a FREE water analysis?
In addition to this peace-of-mind you get these benefits and perks:
- Discounts— During you agreement period should you need additional repair services you will receive up to 15% discount on repair parts and labor.
- Protect Your Warranty– Equipment manufacturer’s warranties are often contingent upon proper routine maintenance. Your service agreement assures that you are in full compliance.
- Preferred treatment– You receive expedited priority service response during contract period with guaranteed emergency service.
- Lower operating costs– Regular maintenance can significantly reduce operating costs, improve effectiveness of your equipment, and lower your water bills.
- Added value– selling your property with neglected plumbing fixtures and no maintenance records can be problematic.Your agreement is fully transferable and you can show that your equipment has been properly maintained.
- Prolong the life of your plumbing equipment– Regular maintenance will do that and you won’t have to worry about caring for your plumbing system in your home. No concerns for you, guaranteed.
- Peace-of-mind– Potential problems are addressed during the annual inspection and before they cause a serious inconvenience and problem–plus routine maintenance does extend the life of your plumbing system.
- Service at your convenience– We automatically notify you when you are due for service. We offer two time frames, morning and afternoon to accommodate your schedule. And because we don’t expect you to spend your day waiting for us, we always make phone contact before sending our technician to your home.
- Competent experts you can trust– Our trained and skilled plumbers know their business and your equipment. Rely on them and our reputation give you fast, dependable and always honest service.