Every morning you get out of bed and jump in the shower, letting the hot water wake you up as you prep for your day. When the water runs cold, it’s a shocking problem. When that happens, you can turn to M.E. Flow for water heater repair services. Our skilled home comfort professionals will quickly restore your water heater, so you don’t have to have a shockingly cold shower.
At the first sign of water heater problems, call M.E. Flow’s Leesburg location at (703) 777-2311. Let our experienced team get things back up and running quickly for you! You can also fill in our online contact form for a free quote. We offer water heater repair services in Leesburg and the surrounding communities.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair in Leesburg, VA
Waking up to a cold shower is a clear sign that you need water heater repair right now, but other signs are usually present before you have a full breakdown of your water heater. If you can get repair help at the first sign of problems, rather than waiting until you have a more serious repair need, you can avoid the shock of a cold shower. If you’re noticing any of these problems, make sure you reach out to the team at M.E. Flow right away:
- Inconsistent water temperatures – If your water sometimes comes out hot and other times comes out frigid, it may be time to consider water heater repair. The water temperature should stay consistent, as long as no one is running the laundry at the same time as your shower.
- Water discoloration – If the hot water is hazy or is turning a rusty color, then you need to get your water heater checked. This could be due to buildup in the water heater that is filtering into your water.
- Not enough hot water – If your normal daily operations mean you run out of water too quickly, then it may be because your water heater is not working properly.
- Noises from the tank – Buzzing, banging, and rumbling are not normal water heater noises. Let one of our technicians take a look to rule out any serious issues.
- Leaks – Your water heater shouldn’t leak. If you see water pooling around the tank, then you’re losing water and wasting money. Let our team take a look to ensure there is not a leak in need of repair.
If you notice these problems, hire a pro to fix them by calling the Leesburg team at M.E. Flow. Contact us online for a free quote for boiler repair.
Comprehensive Water Heater Services in Leesburg
In addition to our water heater repair services, the experienced plumbing team at M.E. Flow offers water heater installation and replacement services. We also help with maintenance to extend the life span of your water heater. No matter your needs, we can ensure your water heater will meet them well for many years to come.
For water heater services in Leesburg, contact us today.