With their nearly unlimited hot water and low energy consumption, tankless water heaters are a popular upgrade for many homes in Northern Virginia. But while they are often a reliable, long-lasting option, tankless water heaters can occasionally malfunction or fail.
When you need expert service and repairs for your tankless water heater in Leesburg, Alexandria, Winchester, or the surrounding communities, trust our team at M.E. Flow. Since 1951, our company has been providing high-quality, professional plumbing, heating, and air conditioning services throughout Northern Virginia, and we have extensive experience with tankless water heater repairs, installations, and more.
Contact our experienced plumbers online to schedule water heater repairs in the Leesburg, Winchester, or Alexandria areas!
When to Call for Tankless Water Heater Repairs
A lack of hot water is a clear sign that your tankless water heater has malfunctioned, but the symptoms for other conditions may not be as obvious. Call M.E. Flow if you notice any of the following signs of water heater problems:
- Reduced water pressure – Low hot water pressure or flow may be an indication of mineral deposits inside your water heater.
- Low temperature – A faulty thermostat, dirty burners on a gas model, or a faulty heating element on an electric water heater may prevent water from heating properly.
- High temperature – A faulty thermostat or improper settings can cause high water temperatures.
- Poor water quality – Odd smells, rust-colored water, stains in fixtures, or soap scum accumulation may indicate that there is corrosion, mineral buildups, or other contaminants affecting the water heater.
- No combustion – If the burners on a gas model refuse to fire, there may be a problem with the flame sensor, electronic igniter, flue, or other components.
- Leaks – Leaks from valves or fittings should be repaired quickly to avoid costly water damage.
- Error codes – If the water heater or its control board is flashing an error message, there may be a significant problem such as ignition or combustion failures.
Contact us today for help with any of these tankless water heater problems!
Tankless Water Heater Repair in Leesburg
With our licensed, experienced plumbers at M.E. Flow, we can quickly diagnose and repair many common tankless water heater problems. We service electric and gas models from most manufacturers, and our available repair services include:
- Burner and flue inspection and cleaning
- Ignition troubleshooting and repair
- Electric heating element replacement
- Thermostat and control board replacement
- Heat exchanger flushes and mineral removal
- Leak repair and fitting replacement
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair
We also offer tankless water heater replacements for systems that are beyond repair, as well as comprehensive maintenance.
To learn more about our water heater services, contact us today!
Schedule Tankless Water Heater Repair in Northern Virginia
Don’t risk being without hot water. Contact M.E. Flow at the first sign of trouble for fast, professional tankless water heater repairs.
Call (703) 777-2311 or contact us online to schedule service today!