Here’s Why This Spring Is The Best Time to Replace Your Furnace, Air Conditioner, Heat Pump or Boiler if You Live in Arlington
For many of us, if our heating, ventilation, and air conditioner (HVAC) system is working, we don’t think about replacing them until there is a problem or they stop working!
If you’re a resident of Arlington you may want to reconsider and replace them now. Why?
Because the deadline to take advantage of the available rebate of $575 ends June 18, 2018. Rebates are offered by the Arlington Initiative to Rethink Energy (AIRE).
I should consider a replacement system if…
- My furnace or central air conditioning system is over 9 years old
- My AC system uses R-22 refrigerant
- My home’s AC system has needed several repairs and Freon charges
- My old boiler is leaking, noisy, losing pressure and needs repairs
What HVAC equipment qualifies for the $575 rebate?
- Central air conditioners—minimum 16 SEER
- Furnaces—minimum 95 AFUE
- Boilers—minimum 95 AFUE
- Heat pumps—minimum 15 SEER
Why consider making one of these energy upgrades to your home?
- You’ll get a check in the mail $575*
- You’ll save money on your energy bills with the energy efficient equipment you have installed
When should you get an estimate to replace your Arlington home’s HVAC system? Now! Just like the beloved cherry blossoms we all recently enjoyed, this opportunity will not last and will be gone soon!
Get your home energy rebates while they’re still available! The deadline for project application is June 18, 2018—click here for program details. Qualifying HVAC systems must be installed before deadline. Grab your REBATE APPLICATION HERE.
Contact the Best Arlington Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor— M.E. Flow. M.E. Flow is located at 6426 Richmond Highway in Alexandria, VA. Call 703-250-3569 and let our home comfort specialist help you save money when replacing your HVAC system. Click here to request a quote and get some tips on what you should know when replacing your home’s heating and cooling system.
*Please click here to review program details and eligibility.